|Persona (Arcana)||Ariadne (Wheel of Fortune)|
|Weapon/Power||Anti-Shadow Axe: Labrys|
|First Appearance||Persona 3 Manga (Cameo)|
Persona 3 CD Drama: Moonlight (Mentioned)
|First Fighting Game Debut||Persona 4 Arena|
|Japanese Voice||Ayane Taketatsu|
|English Voice||Cindy Robinson|
Labrys, known by her unit number 031 (Yasogami's Steel Council President) is one of the playable characters and the major characters in the fighting games sequels of Persona 4, Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Prior her full appearance debut in Arena series, she made a brief cameo appearance in the manga adaption of Persona 3, then mentioned in its CD Drama sequel, Moonlight.
She returns in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle as one of the Season 1’s DLC playable characters.
To be added
- She shares a same English voice actress as Makoto Nanaya.
- Her character select artworks has been datamined, and currently at test drive to be finalized for her DLC release like Mika Returna's gameplay assets.
- Prior her DLC debut in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Labrys is mentioned by Aegis to Hyde Kido, during the two latter's pre-battle team-up interaction, such as one of Labrys' special moves, her rocket punch-like Chain Knuckle.
- Due to Investigation Team have already met the Shadow Operatives where Labrys already joined the latter operatives, and Yu Narukami already returned to his old hih school at Tokyo, as mentioned in Persona episode, this leads BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle storyline is alternatively takes place after Persona 4 Arena Ultimax sequel.
- Although Aegis as the only Persona 3 character to appear in the initial storyline, yet not appearing in her home Persona series’ Episode, Labrys along with the rest of Operatives are only mentioned in that Episode, prior Labrys’ DLC debut.
- Labrys has color palettes of the following characters: “Kotone Shiomi” (Persona 3 Portable Protagonist), Lambda-11 (BlazBlue), Aegis, Linne, Penny Poledina (RWBY), and Lavenza (Persona 5).